These calculators have been provided as a resource for you to help plan your financial matters. Enter your criteria and you will find answers with dynamic graphs and personalized reports.
- Does inflation impact my standard of living?
- How much am I spending?
- How much do I need for emergencies?
- Should I pay down debt or invest more?
- How long will my money last?
- Should my spouse enter the work force?
- What is my current net worth?
- What is my projected net worth?
- What is my current cash flow?
- What is my projected cash flow?
- What is the value of reducing, postponing or foregoing expenses?
- How much should I be saving for college?
- Will I be able to repay my student loan?
- What are the advantages of the Coverdell ESA?
- What are the advantages of a 529 College Savings Plan?
- What is the value of a college education?
- What are the payments on a parental (PLUS) loan?
- Should I live at home, on campus, or off campus?
- How long will it take to pay off my credit card(s)?
- How long until my loan is paid off?
- What would my loan payments be?
- What is the balance on my loan?
- Should I consolidate my personal debt into a new loan?
- Re-structuring debts for accelerated payoff
- Which is better: cash up front or payments over time?
- What is the impact of making extra payments on my loan?
- Should I pay off debts or invest?
Home & Mortgage
- How much home can I afford?
- Should I refinance my home mortgage? (breakeven)
- Comprehensive mortgage calculator
- Comparing mortgage terms
- Should I pay extra points for a lower interest rate?
- Should I rent or buy a home?
- Should I convert to a bi-weekly payment schedule?
- Compare a ‘no-cost’ versus traditional mortgage
- What are the tax savings generated by my mortgage?
- Should I take out a fixed or adjustable rate mortgage?
- Adjustable rate mortgage calculator
- How do closing costs impact the interest rate?
- What is my potential estate tax liability?
- Federal income tax estimator
- Should I adjust my payroll withholdings?
- Will my investment interest be deductible?
- How much self-employment tax will I pay?
- Capital gains (and losses) tax estimator
- Compare taxable, tax-deferred and tax-free investment growth
- How much of my Social Security benefit might be taxable?
- What are the tax implications of paying interest?
- Should I itemize or take the standard deduction?
- What is my tax-equivalent yield?
- What is the amount of my 2010 rebate check?
- How much life insurance do I need?
- What is my life expectancy?
- What are my needs for burial and final expenses?
- How much disability income do I need?
- What are the chances of becoming disabled?
- What are my long-term care insurance needs?
- How much will I earn in my lifetime?
- What are the tax advantages of an annuity?
- How long will my current insurance last?
- What is the future value of an annuity?
- Which is better, Comprehensive Plan Or High-Deductible Plan With HSA?
- How should I allocate my assets?
- Compare taxable versus tax-free investment return
- What is the value of a bond?
- What is the return on my real estate investment?
- What is the value of compound interest?
- What is the value of a call or put option?
- Taxable vs. tax-advantaged saving comparison
- What is my risk tolerance?
- What is the long-term impact of increased return?
- Certificate of Deposit (CD) analyzer
- What is the dividend yield on a stock?
- How do expenses impact mutual fund returns?
Payroll & Benefits
- How much will my company bonus net after taxes?
- How will payroll adjustments affect my take-home pay?
- Convert my salary to an equivalent hourly wage
- Convert my hourly wage to an equivalent annual salary
- What is the future value of my employee stock options?
- Should I exercise my ‘in-the-money’ stock options?
- What may my 401(k) be worth?
- What is the impact of increasing my 401(k) contribution?
- Evaluate my company pension payout options
- How much can I contribute to an IRA?
- How much retirement income can my IRA provide?
- Should I convert to a Roth IRA?
- What will my qualified plan be worth at retirement?
- What is my current year required minimum distribution?
- What is my projected required minimum distributions?
- What are my lump-sum distribution options?
- How do I maximize my employer 401(k) match?
- What is the impact of borrowing from my 401(k) plan?
- What is the impact of early withdrawal from my 401(k)?
- What is my maximum self-employed retirement plan contribution?
- Net Unrealized Appreciation (NUA)
- How will retirement impact my living expenses?
- How much will I need to save for retirement?
- Are my current retirement savings sufficient?
- Social Security retirement income estimator
- How does inflation impact retirement income needs?
- I’m retired, how long will my savings last?
- When should I begin saving for retirement?
- Should I convert discretionary expenses to savings?
- How much retirement income may my 401(k) provide?
- Compare Roth 401(k) to Traditional 401(k)
- Becoming a millionaire
- Income generated by a savings plan
- How long will it take to double my money?
- How long until my savings reach my goal?
- Save now vs. save later calculator
- How much should I save to reach my goal?
- What will my current savings grow to?
- Calculate rate of return
- How do taxes and inflation impact my return?
- What is my effective annual yield?
- Tax savings of a qualified retirement/cafeteria plan
Information and interactive calculators are made available to you as self-help tools for your independent use and are not intended to provide investment advice, or supplement the advice of a professional advisor. There is not and can not be a guarantee of their applicability or accuracy in regards to your individual circumstances. All examples are hypothetical and are for illustrative purposes. You are encouraged to seek personalized advice from qualified professionals regarding all personal finance issues.